I told you so a long time ago!
La6red9nec
2004-02-14 21:11:09 UTC
A hearty hello to all patriotic Iranians and a big BILAKH to all self-hating
anti-Iranian parassites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the elections draw near, next firday to be exact, I thought I should remind
you
when I made the call and said that in the next elections the so called liberals
will be big losers........just take a look at the exchange below and you know
what I mean :)))))))
The sweet part is that these so called liberals have lost so much support and
good will amongst the electorate in Iran that even their gamesmanship in trying
to incite the people to their side failed miserabely. Not even one poppular
demosteration was called by the people to support the disqulaified candidates.
The people won't be fooled again, never forget that.
Long live the valiant Iranian nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subject: Re: Next Iranian president
Date: 7/21/2002 8:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Date: 7/21/2002 2:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Next president of Iran should be the one who dares to put a lead in
Khamenei's head and a few others...
"pacifist" bAsheed :-)
One thing is for sure, the next President of Iran will not be a reformist as
voters are not going to get fooled again and will vote for a conservative
candidate this time around.
I hope Dr. Velayati makes a run for it. An excellent choice in every
regard.
the way it is going, conservatives will have either all or no part in
iran's future politics. they cannot coexist even in a 1/2 democracy.
iran will have either a full blown middle-aged type theocratic
dictatorship in the hands of the conservatives or a true democratic
system in which conservatives will have no part (they'll mostly be in
jail awaiting their trials for a range of criminal charges). the
president will not be a reformer, imo. s/he will probably be from
nationalists, someone of the Sahabi caliber.
Fat chance :)))))
I was in Iran recently, I heard what people want and what they want only
conservatives can promise and deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-14 21:25:04 UTC
This is going to be the beginning of the end. Even cockroaches know now that
they have become shahy. Only paid cockroaches will participate.
Check this out.
http://www.daneshjoo.org/generalnews/article/publish/article_4751.shtml
--
Asghar Akbari " Quaecomque Sunt Vera"
La6red9nec
2004-02-14 21:43:37 UTC
Subject: Re: I told you so a long time ago!
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
This is going to be the beginning of the end.
Areh koskesh as if we have not heard that before :)))))))
asghari mazzaneh taryak cheghadreh pedersookhteh!?!?!?!?
RBRK
2004-02-14 21:57:13 UTC
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
This is going to be the beginning of the end.
Areh koskesh as if we have not heard that before :)))))))
asghari mazzaneh taryak cheghadreh pedersookhteh!?!?!?!?
tooleh sag baseeji:
halaa khodeto mesl oon eslah talabeh haa ghatieh mardom kardi?
La6red9nec
2004-02-14 22:31:53 UTC
Date: 2/14/2004 1:57 PM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
This is going to be the beginning of the end.
Areh koskesh as if we have not heard that before :)))))))
asghari mazzaneh taryak cheghadreh pedersookhteh!?!?!?!?
halaa khodeto mesl oon eslah talabeh haa ghatieh mardom kardi?
na yezghel, SJDG like your goh self and asghari have been saying this is the
beginnind, the middle of the end of the glorious Islamic Republic of Iran for
25 fukcing years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn a new tune ablah :))))))
RBRK
2004-02-14 22:36:04 UTC
Date: 2/14/2004 1:57 PM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
This is going to be the beginning of the end.
Areh koskesh as if we have not heard that before :)))))))
asghari mazzaneh taryak cheghadreh pedersookhteh!?!?!?!?
halaa khodeto mesl oon eslah talabeh haa ghatieh mardom kardi?
na yezghel, SJDG like your goh self and asghari have been saying this
is the beginnind, the middle of the end of the glorious Islamic
Republic of Iran for 25 fukcing years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn a new tune ablah :))))))
Why have you lost your hands & feet. Don't stick yourself like chasb
oohoo to the Iranians. Go find a zero hitter in ghazvin. Ghom's hojrehs
are full of AIDS now. On the other hand you can blow yourself up with
your pali friend ;-)
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-14 22:03:34 UTC
Lala,

I love it when cockroaches swear, it makes my day.
About having heard it before, for once you are correct. Its like Shah, I
remember everyone thought he would be there forever. The doomsday is not
predictable only the losers are. I will see you in Guantanamo Bay base,
soldiers of God have asked for Persian translators. Don't worry there will
be other homos to take care of you and I will pay a visit to your sister in
Shareno when Iran is liberated, my wife will object, but its a duty. Tell
your sister to assume the position. As the song goes "its only a moment
away"
La6red9nec
2004-02-14 22:33:12 UTC
Date: 2/14/2004 2:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
Lala,
I love it when cockroaches swear, it makes my day.
About having heard it before, for once you are correct. Its like Shah, I
remember everyone thought he would be there forever. The doomsday is not
predictable only the losers are. I will see you in Guantanamo Bay base,
soldiers of God have asked for Persian translators. Don't worry there will
be other homos to take care of you and I will pay a visit to your sister in
Shareno when Iran is liberated, my wife will object, but its a duty. Tell
your sister to assume the position. As the song goes "its only a moment
away"
Hey SJDG go ride a bus maybe you'll meet Hashem before meeting
me.....HAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-14 22:46:12 UTC
I knew an idiot like you would assume anyone who talks good must be Jewish
but what the heck I am not. I swear I am not Jewish but to be sure go get a
mullah to Fuck You. You see just because I think you are kooni or the fact
that I hate mullahs does not make me Jewish. But you assholes label anyone
who oppose you and then kill them.
La6red9nec
2004-02-15 01:04:00 UTC
Date: 2/14/2004 2:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
I knew an idiot like you would assume anyone who talks good must be Jewish
but what the heck I am not. I swear I am not Jewish but to be sure go get a
mullah to Fuck You. You see just because I think you are kooni or the fact
that I hate mullahs does not make me Jewish. But you assholes label anyone
who oppose you and then kill them.
No idiots are SJDG like your goh self who think anyone who don't like their
evil deeds must be moslem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
asghari mazzan
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-15 01:14:04 UTC
lala,

Go fuck yourself and come up with more acronyms because George has asked
that I tell you he will have a mullah fuck you in Guantanamo. Now you can
see the picture of you getting fucked in the moon.
Date: 2/14/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
asghari mazzan
CTG
2004-02-16 02:20:41 UTC
Bache Qomi ;
Make sure you leave your name and address at SCI 's reception so I can send
you 3 litres of finest Qom's gloab for your mornings aftershave .
La6red9nec
2004-02-15 18:22:28 UTC
Date: 2/15/2004 6:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
Bache Qomi ;
Eva azizam cheghadr romantici toe :))))))))
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-15 20:12:19 UTC
lala,

The Iranian health ministry admitted there is AIDS in your city, so take
care make sure the mullah is using socks.
Date: 2/15/2004 6:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
Bache Qomi ;
k***@uio.no
2004-02-15 11:40:02 UTC
Yaddollah

alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
miss calm
2004-02-15 13:52:21 UTC
Post by k***@uio.no
Yaddollah
alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
Tu kooneh mollah chapeh beshi kamran khar. IRI is finished..........homeland
security will be gone for you there and here.
Your victims are queing up!
Time to dig a hole cockroach!
k***@uio.no
2004-02-15 16:21:37 UTC
Post by miss calm
Post by k***@uio.no
Yaddollah
alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
Tu kooneh mollah chapeh beshi kamran khar. IRI is finished..........homeland
security will be gone for you there and here.
Your victims are queing up!
Time to dig a hole cockroach!
Oh !!! So you can a few nasty words in persian miss Golda.
What have we here, an iranian israeli ? Maybe this is the president
of the holy land of assholes himself or his wife ?
You havn't been listening at all, have you ? I am saying
that you zionist and those islamist are just two
matching sides of the same piece of shit. Doesn't matter
if you have the runs or almost constipated. Shit is shit.
Either muslim fundamentlist or zionist jew or christian
conservative. Your natural habitat is the sewer.

God this, and God that, and God the other thing.

"Good God," said God, "I've got my work cut out."
La6red9nec
2004-02-15 18:27:08 UTC
Date: 2/15/2004 5:52 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by k***@uio.no
Yaddollah
alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
Tu kooneh mollah chapeh beshi kamran khar. IRI is finished..........homeland
security will be gone for you there and here.
Your victims are queing up!
Time to dig a hole cockroach!
Missy can you drive a stick shift!?!?!?!?!?
Reason I am asking is that my thoery is the ones who can swallow
too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I like that in woman :))))))))
Asghar Akbari
2004-02-15 20:14:38 UTC
lala,

You must have learned to drive stick shift then, but I have to give you
one more advice, you can catch AIDS and in
Quom odds are you already have caught it.
And I like that in woman :))))))))
La6red9nec
2004-02-15 18:25:16 UTC
Date: 2/15/2004 3:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yaddollah
alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
Chetori kachal?!?!!?!?!?
Hey man I don't need you to do jakeshi for me :)))))) I get plenty thanks to
American women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, Mahi & Tuna are still available if you need to give your hands a
rest...................
k***@uio.no
2004-02-15 19:19:52 UTC
Date: 2/15/2004 3:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yaddollah
alhaq keh hanooz hamoon khari hasti keh boodi.
Idiot I have found your perfect match here. Her name is
miss calm, kindly sent by the Mossad to entertain us
here and I can't think of anyone better for you.
You two are just like a piece of fresh dung just split
by a wheel of a passing cart. You complete each other.
Chetori kachal?!?!!?!?!?
Hey man I don't need you to do jakeshi for me :)))))) I get plenty thanks to
American women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, Mahi & Tuna are still available if you need to give your hands a
rest...................
lAf dar ghorbat o gooz dar bAzAre mesgarA
Hey zoleikhA, in your dreams.
In Guantanamo bay I guess :) Bending down in turn.
Joining a trisome between you, a taliban and an al-Qeida ?
where is that nutcase mAleki ?
Have you been laying low for a while ? Or were you just laying on your
back, soolAkh ?
mAhi ? bezAram tu pAchat ?
to bemiri, this miss calm is your soul mate to be. What
about a short sigheh ?
So what is the turn out in the coming election. I here
there is to be 89 million votes this time. Doing well.
La6red9nec
2004-02-16 22:21:58 UTC
Date: 2/15/2004 11:19 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 2/15/2004 3:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yaddollah
Post by La6red9nec
American women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, Mahi & Tuna are still available if you need to give your hands a
rest...................
lAf dar ghorbat o gooz dar bAzAre mesgarA
Hey zoleikhA, in your dreams.
In Guantanamo bay I guess :) Bending down in turn.
Joining a trisome between you, a taliban and an al-Qeida ?
where is that nutcase mAleki ?
Have you been laying low for a while ? Or were you just laying on your
back, soolAkh ?
mAhi ? bezAram tu pAchat ?
to bemiri, this miss calm is your soul mate to be. What
about a short sigheh ?
So what is the turn out in the coming election. I here
there is to be 89 million votes this time. Doing well.
Na kachal I;ve been around....
I don't see the SJDG drunkard and MOJO kooni around anymore, did they finally
tie the nut in Frisco!?!?!?!?!? mobark ast inshallah :)))))))
I know one thing the turn out on friday will be higher than any elections in
western europe and america and no court will be chossing the final winners
unlike some other "democracies", hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bamdad
2004-02-18 00:03:56 UTC
khodaavand!, yek baar ham keh shodeh!!, lotf konaad!!!, jami'e-e
bimaaraan va timaaraan-e adyaan-e rasmi (beh vizheh eslaam) and niz
"internet" raa shafaa-ye 'aajel dehaad!!!!! [aameen yaadet
nareh!!!!!!]
Date: 2/15/2004 11:19 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 2/15/2004 3:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
lAf dar ghorbat o gooz dar bAzAre mesgarA
Hey zoleikhA, in your dreams.
In Guantanamo bay I guess :) Bending down in turn.
Joining a trisome between you, a taliban and an al-Qeida ?
where is that nutcase mAleki ?
Have you been laying low for a while ? Or were you just laying on your
back, soolAkh ?
mAhi ? bezAram tu pAchat ?
So what is the turn out in the coming election. I here
there is to be 89 million votes this time. Doing well.
[f'elan yeh tchand beyti baaret konam taa bebinim b'adan tchi pish
miyaad!!!
ageh tchasbid!!, faghat eshaareh kon!!!, khodam yeh joori baaret
mikonam keh
"AHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!"et dar nayaad yaa biyaad, har kodoom keh bishtar
behet betchasbeh!!!!! mibini keh tcheghad sakhi-yo bakhshandeh-am!!!!
roozet-o sepookhtam!!! mageh nah?! kheyli keh sookhti, azin keh
tcheraa e-donyaa Evin nadaareh, mitooni beh hamzaadaat begi keh mes-e
tchandin maahi keh gozasht "virus"aashoono baraam befrestan [taa yeh
kam khonak shi, dar-in-beyn] manam baraashoon "aash-e bibi-seh-shanbeh
khaaham pokht"!!!! kholaaseh, tchi migan!? doos daashti, sebil
daashti!!!!]

baa elhaam az shaa'eri Afghaani baraay-e rooz-haa-y-e taarik-e
aakhoond-haa-ye dinforoosh:

goftam vatan az jor-e to veyraan nashavad, shod
zin 'gham hameh raa dideh-ye geryaan nashavad, shod

dar khoon naravad dash-t-e vatan az dooni-ye _sheykhaan_
maatam-kadeh in khaaneh-ye veyraan nashavad, shod

DOZD-O DAGHAL-O JAANI-YO MARDOM-KOSH-O _AAKHOOND_
bar maam-e vatan raay-o negah-baan nashavad, shod

az jor-o jafaa, fetneh-o bidaad beh Iran
dar soor-o navaa, geryeh -o afghaan nashavad, shod

Iran ze bad-e dasteh-ye bi-din-e tabah-kaar
naa-gaah beh khaak-e siyah yeksaan nashavad, shod

az Rey begozin taa keh beh Tabriz -o Sepaahaan
veyraan hamegi taa beh Khoraasaan nashavad, shod
miss calm

Freethought110
2004-02-17 04:21:37 UTC
korreh khar, the so called Islamic liberals in Iran were always
LOSERS. The point is that since this raghaghas-bazi has now officially
ended, I am wagering that the whole stinking Arab regime of yours will
collapse within a year if not less.