The most penetrating interview about what's actually going on re our Middle East policy that I've heard yet.
HHW
2008-06-09 15:41:40 UTC
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=1628&updaterx=2008-06-07+03%3A30%3A51

A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.
jgarbuz
2008-06-09 16:12:37 UTC
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
Ariadne
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-09 16:30:10 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.

Deborah
Count 1
2008-06-09 16:47:33 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
I listened to the interview. Standard stuff, express the obvious and impress
the less intellectually capable. I can see why Hunter said 'most penetrating
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating. Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran. Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally, possible.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:25:53 UTC
Post by Count 1
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Which, pretext or ally?

Let us know what the polls say in Israel about going it alone against
Iran. Then we'll talk about loaning them our Air Force and Navy.
jgarbuz
2008-06-09 17:04:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah<
Deborah, I nominate you for prime minister of Israel. Your namesake in
the Bible was one of ancient Israel's best judges and leaders. But if
I were a woman, I'd be more like Jael, and just drive a stake through
their fucking brains.
4PeaceMirelle
2008-06-09 18:56:26 UTC
On Jun 9, 9:30 am, "***@gmail.com" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
As usual, you left out the part about the IDF eating their palestinian
prey after they kill them. It’s the reason the dead palestinian
numbers are so low and the missing count is so high.
Nonsense. Pallies haul them away to their top restaurants.

Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid

8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped

Divide the sage leaves into equal portions and dress the kid.

In a large flameproof casserole, melt the fat over a high flame.

Brown the kid in the melted fat, and then remove and reduce the
flame. Add the onion, carrot and turnip, cover and let simmer for an
hour.

Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider. Bring to a boil,
add the bouquet garni, cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2
hours.

Remove the kid from the casserole and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole, pressing down on the
vegetables to squeeze out the liquids.

Place the kid on a warmed serving platter, pour over some of the
juices and sprinkle with the parsley.
Serve the remaining juices separately.

Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

http://tinyurl.com/ddkek (8th post)

1. Celeste Sinclair Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:26 am

Vile, intolerable, despicable, evil…
2. Norah Jensen Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:30 am

HORRIFYING!
3. Jerry Edwards Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:39 am

Forgive her Father, she knows not what she does.
Protect the dear children form people like Deborah Sharavi,
precious Lord.
4. Tom Cooper Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:42 am

A monster like this, I have not come across before.
5. Fred Konklin Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:49 am

Rage against such inhumanity!
6. Tara Belisle Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:59 am

This shows the terrorism that is inherent in zionism.
7. Gertrude Verman Says:
June 5, 2008 at 4:26 am

Barren, morally degenerate.
8. Nancy McDougal Says:
June 5, 2008 at 5:22 am

This Deborah Sharavi is not human.
9. Terry Bidak Says:
June 5, 2008 at 5:50 am

This “recipe” is not much different from what Israel is doing to
Palestinians in Gaza. Killing Palestinians slowly by starving them to
death.
10. Moss Hollinger Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:03 am

This woman is a danger to herself and others. Someone should
lock her up.
11. Lisa Bergen Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:15 am

When a people view themselves as being “chosen people”, by a
decree from God, this is the outcome.
12. Josh Smith Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:32 am

zionazi criminal.
13. Anne Collins Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:43 am

Reminds me of the Nazis making soap and lampshades from Jews.
14. Becky Polestar Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:51 am

So sad. I have lost all faith in humans. What happened to live
and let live?
15. Rocky Dempster Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:59 am

Zionists=Nazis.
16. Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss Says:
June 5, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Another example of ZIONIST VIOLENCE.
17. Dr. Carolyn DeMarco Says:
June 5, 2008 at 11:52 pm

Distressing.
18. Ted McTavish Says:
June 6, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Man, this is one psycho bitch.
19. Madeline Nekoya Says:
June 8, 2008 at 2:59 pm

Imagine the outrage if someone were to post a cannibalistic
“recipe” about a Jewish child.
20. Brodie Drombolis Says:
June 8, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Deborah Sharavi needs to be reported to the appropriate
authorities for hate crimes.
21. Korina Zack Says:
June 8, 2008 at 4:22 pm

Zionist baby killer.
22. Gill Radcliff Says:
June 9, 2008 at 3:43 am

It’s disappointing that Ariel Sharon is in a coma and can’t be
tried — and found guilty for crimes against humanity.
23. Jennifer Theissen Says:
June 9, 2008 at 3:54 am

I feel sick to my stomach.

http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.com/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe/

Mirelle
Deborah
HHW
2008-06-10 05:28:24 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah
What did you think about what the the man said, Rosen?

marika
2008-06-10 00:43:43 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
while a colon is one of the punctuation marks that designates a pause, it
certainly does't signify that you should stop reading altogether

mk5000

"the questions are the answers to questions in themselves
ask me if i really need it
ask me if you want to get hit
hit it"--angel carver blues, pavement
Mavisbeacon
What nuclear threat?
snakehawk
2008-06-09 17:37:06 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel. All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.

Look at what happened the last time Hezbollah spanked Israel's so-
highly-touted ground forces. Israel sent thousands of ground troops
supported by tank divisions, helicopter gunships and high-tech fighter
jets to attack Lebanon. About 1500 barefooted Hezbollah freedom
fighters wiped the floor with the inept Israeli military.

Israelis are still basking in their glorious sneak attack on Saddam's
nuclear power plants at a time when Iraq was so weak it couldn't
respond. The Israelis are now bragging about destroying the
completely undefended nuclear power plant in Gaza that supplied power
to millions of Palestinians. Again the victim couldn't strike back.

Well, Iran can--and certainly would--strike back. At the same time,
the people of the United States are getting a little tired of watching
their sons and daughters get killed and maimed protecting Israel's ass
in the middle east. If the Israelis launch an attack on Iran, Israel
will see what it's like to have their cities destroyed by high-flying
bombers and land-launched missiles.

And the Jews will be on their own: the American people will rebel
against sending more young Americans to fight Israel's wars.
a***@gmail.com
2008-06-09 18:08:25 UTC
All the zionist turds are capable is shooting toddler in their
concentration camps. Iranians should wake up and turn Esther's tomb to
a lavatory and crap on their Yahweh. The zionist days based on the
lies of hollow-hoax. are numbered.
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
against sending more young Americans to fight Israel's wars.- Hide quoted text -
Frank Arthur
2008-06-09 19:11:39 UTC
<***@gmail.com>
There are some 90 internet sites dedicated to destruction of law and
order, inciting to violence, support for
Islamic extremism and terrorism, helping end Western civilization and
hatred of Americans and their allies.
Most of them are also rabid Jew haters, White supremecists, White
nationalists and viscious in their hatred of diatribes against us as
Blacks,Asians,Latinos or anyone other than their twisted vision of
superior albinism.
They admire strong dictators like Adolf Hitler, or current Ayatolahs
and are as honest as Ahmedinajad with his Holocaust denial and rants
of "wiping Israel off the map". They support terrorists in Afghanistan
and Iraq and help kill American troops.
Their names often belie their hatred, but not always. They sometimes
try to seem legitimate. You know some already like
aryan88,aryan-nations,codoh,compuserb,Freedomsite,hitlerisgod,holywar,ihr,jewatch,KuKluxKlan,natall,natvan,nazi.or,nswpp,ostara,panzerfaust,
radio-islam,
revisionists,rahowa,stormfront,ukar,vanguardnews,whitepower,whitepride
and as many sick and degenerates that infest our cities & towns.
Don't join the haters. Don't support racists. Don't support Islamist
extremists.
DoD
2008-06-09 18:37:53 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel.  All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.
If Israel would have fought the way it could, then you pieces of shit
would have been bitching about those big bad Jooooze...just like you
do with palarabs...
You people take the cake with hypocrisy.
Frank Arthur
extremists.
snakehawk
2008-06-09 20:45:12 UTC
Post by Frank Arthur
There are some 90 internet sites dedicated to destruction of law and
order, inciting to violence, support for
Islamic extremism and terrorism, helping end Western civilization and
hatred of Americans and their allies.
There are hundreds of internet sites dedicated to the United States,
aimed at encouraging U.S. citizens to cherish the centuries-old policy
of the United States initiated by the founding fathers to avoid
foreign entanglements. These sites promote the interests of the
United States over foreigners, like the Israelis, for instance, whose
interests conflict with the interests of the United States of America.

The internet sites express admiration for leaders whose allegiances
are not diluted by maudlin sentimentality for other fabled
"homelands," whose loyalties are centered on their own country, the
United States, and whose energies are directed at furthering the
welfare of the citizens of those United States. Or as John Quincy
Adams said, "America . . . is well-wisher to the freedom and
independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her
own." Or as Thomas Jefferson counseled, "Peace, commerce, and honest
friendship, with all nations -entangling alliances with none."

The internet sites deplore foreign militant murderers operating
outside of the United States and the supporters of those murderers who
justify crimes against whole nations of people based on questionable
historical interpretations, or religious affiliations, or ethnic
heritage. The sites seek and promote solutions that do not include
violence for convenience and urge condemnation of those who resort to
violence to gain political ends.

People who relentlessly pursue a program of vilification of some
religious group or sect, whether the targets are Christians, Muslims,
Hindus ( or even non-Israeli Jews ) will find that their bigotry is
not welcome. Haters, particularly the Muslim haters, and especially
the Israeli-Jewish Muslim haters who daily spew their hatred of Islam
all over the internet, will find their venom neutralized by loyal
Americans who put their country--the United States--first.

Don't support the ambitions of foreigners who would use up and consume
the United States for their claimed ethnic homeland. Don't support
the haters. Don't support the bigots. Don't support Jewish
extremists who would even sacrifice America for their mythical
homeland.
Frank Arthur
2008-06-09 21:59:17 UTC
Post by Frank Arthur
[...]

It was not Jewish extremists who attacked the WTC and Pentagon killing
3,000 Americans on 9/11 but Muslim terrorists mostly from Saudi
Arabia.
Every American President since the inception and establishment of the
legal State of Israel found Israel to be a loyal dedicated supporter
of the United States since 1948. To this present day Israel is the
only democracy in the Middle east.
snakehawk
2008-06-09 23:20:23 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Don't support the ambitions of foreigners who would use up and consume
the United States for their claimed ethnic homeland.  Don't support
the haters.  Don't support the bigots.  Don't support Jewish
extremists who would even sacrifice America for their mythical
homeland.
It was not Jewish extremists who attacked the WTC and Pentagon killing
3,000 Americans on 9/11 but Muslim terrorists mostly from Saudi
Arabia.
We're not too certain about that: it was Israeli-Jewish extremists who
danced with joy on the top of a van in a New Jersey parking lot at the
moment of the attack on 9/11.

But even if some Muslim young men were the guilty parties, it is
blatant bigotry to condemn all Muslims for the crimes of a few
fanatics. And that is what you are guilty of--blatant bigotry
occompanied by a relentless hate campaign against all Muslims.
Post by snakehawk
Every American President since the inception and establishment of the
legal State of Israel found Israel to be a loyal dedicated supporter
of the United States since 1948.
Good. Then let the Israelis conduct themselves in such a way that the
United States will not be involved in assassination, murder, torture,
and theft.

If the Israelis are loyal and dedicated supporters of the United
States, then they should support the lawful wishes of the people of
the United States and withdraw to the legal borders of Israel as
created by the U.N., lay down their murder weapons, cease and desist
from illegally trespassing on land, diverting water, appropriating
revenues, stripping banks, bulldozing homes and farms, and killing
women and children living in the neighboring countries.

If Israel supports the United States, then it must support the
sovereignty, the freedom, and the independence of the Arab State
created in Palestine by the U.N. in resolution 181.

Post by snakehawk
only democracy in the Middle east.
Obviously, there are two types of democracies. One grants equal
rights to all citizens within its borders, protects the rights of all
citizens to speak out, to travel freely, to run a business, to own and
cultivate land, and to be safe and secure in their homes.

And then there is present day Israel: a "democracy" where religious
and tribal affiliation determines the status of the citizenry, with
one group granted the exclusive right to hold high office, to rise in
the ranks of the military, to own and occupy property, to be appointed
to executive positions, and to freely move around the country.

The other group was just not fortunate enough to be born of the magic
tribe. They must abide by the wishes of the favored group or suffer
eviction, empoverishment, imprisonment, and even death. Ah, yes, what
a wonderful democracy that present-day Israel is.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:19:14 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
No. And no. Just give us an opportunity to retire gracefully prior
thereto so we can prove there is no complicity.