The most penetrating interview about what's actually going on re our Middle East policy that I've heard yet.
HHW
2008-06-09 15:41:40 UTC
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=1628&updaterx=2008-06-07+03%3A30%3A51

A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.
jgarbuz
2008-06-09 16:12:37 UTC
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
Ariadne
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-09 16:30:10 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.

Deborah
Count 1
2008-06-09 16:47:33 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
I listened to the interview. Standard stuff, express the obvious and impress
the less intellectually capable. I can see why Hunter said 'most penetrating
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating. Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran. Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally, possible.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:25:53 UTC
Post by Count 1
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Which, pretext or ally?

Let us know what the polls say in Israel about going it alone against
Iran. Then we'll talk about loaning them our Air Force and Navy.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:46:00 UTC
Post by Count 1
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I listened to the interview. Standard stuff, express the obvious and impress
the less intellectually capable.
There was a lot of "expressing of the obvious". I'll allow you that.

Post by Count 1
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating. Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran.  Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally,  possible.
Yes, he did say that. Apparently the concern is that public opinion
doesn't determine Israeli policies. You should be familiar with the
syndrome. It doesn't here in the States either. You argue for America
to attack Iran so that Israelis don't have to watch frightening
banners during televised Iranian military parades. Apparently you want
us to be us to be Israel's blood hungry wolves.
Count 1
2008-06-10 12:53:36 UTC

Post by Count 1
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating. Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran. Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally, possible.
***
Yes, he did say that. Apparently the concern is that public opinion
doesn't determine Israeli policies. You should be familiar with the
syndrome. It doesn't here in the States either. You argue for America
to attack Iran so that Israelis don't have to watch frightening
banners during televised Iranian military parades.
***

Nope. I asked you at what point will people like you allow Israel to respond
to this aggression.

You didn't answer.
HHW
2008-06-11 18:29:04 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
[...]
Then I'll answer it right here. I never have the least difficulty
answering you, Ratner.

In the first place a banner and warlike talk are not aggression though
they may be sanctionable by the U.N. They are forms of belligerent
speech. If your questions were competently drafted you might get more
answers.

I denounce any American role in or responsibility for Israel's
"response," i.e., Israel's bombing of Iran. I say, from here forward
Israel is on her own. American support for Israel (read indirect
support for her crimes) simply emboldens the country's criminal
leadership. They commit more and worse crimes when shielded by
America. They've admitted that "they need our help" to attack Iran.
They are whining incessantly about it. It's simple, just don't give it
to them. They won't attack alone. And they will see the handwriting on
the wall as to compromise with the Arab and Muslim World. The refusal
to help Israel commit a crime, the refusal to be an active, complicit,
coconspirator, is by no means a failure to "allow her" to do anything.
She's a sovereign nation. Let her indulge any criminal stupidity her
leadership dreams up. Just get us separated from it.

Once we've regained a decent global reputation we might even be in a
position to join the civilized world in sanctioning Israel so as to
more speedily change her criminal ways.
Count 1
2008-06-11 20:14:02 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
[...]

Interesting claim to make considering your tacit admission that you have.

***
In the first place a banner and warlike talk are not aggression though
they may be sanctionable by the U.N. They are forms of belligerent
speech. If your questions were competently drafted you might get more
answers.
***

I think you're splitting hairs, but you do realize that it's perfectly
rational for Israelis to consider such behaviour threatening. I could have
added supplying arms to Hamas on the list of 'aggression', but I think you
get the point.

***
She's a sovereign nation. Let her indulge any criminal stupidity her
leadership dreams up. Just get us separated from it.
***

After reading your rant I guess this is as close to an answer as you'll get.
Basically your bias against Israel is so strong anything she does in defence
or response to such aggression is characterized as 'criminal stupidity'.
But something tells me if she did engage in any 'criminal stupidity' like a
tactical strike against Iranian enrichment facilities similar to her strike
against Osirak, you wouldn't be giving her a pass based on her soveriegnty.
HHW
2008-06-11 22:00:23 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
[...]
Of course it is threatening. The problem is that the Israeli
leadership have created the situation themselves. They have
perpetrated a 40 year illegal and extremely brutal occupation of
another people's country. That is what has engendered the belligerent
speech. Why should it surprise you? And why do you suppose you can
convince us to focus on a symptom, i.e., certain forms of
communication, when you refuse even to discuss the cause?

I could have
Post by HHW
added supplying arms to Hamas on the list of 'aggression', but I think you
get the point.
Israel sells weapons all over the world. Do her leaders lie awake at
night imagining the misery they will inevitably cause? Has ISRAEL
committed acts of aggression by doing so? Maybe you should express
yourself in musical notation, Richard. The more narrow ambit might
assist in achieving precision.

At this point I'm pasting my post back in here. We know how easily you
are embarrassed and how often you flee from what I say. But there are
times when it needs to be faced:

HHW:

[...]

***
Count 1
2008-06-11 22:19:32 UTC
Post by Count 1
I think you're splitting hairs, but you do realize that it's perfectly
rational for Israelis to consider such behaviour threatening.
***
Of course it is threatening. The problem is that the Israeli
leadership have created the situation themselves.
***

::Sigh::

Yes - I know Hunter. From your perspective it's always going to be Israel's
fault. But since I dismiss your rants as born from ignorance don't bother
expending the energy. I'm simply making sure you understand that Israel is -
in a very real way - under threat by Iran.

Whereas Iran is not under threat by Israel. The Prime Minister of Israel
does not threaten to wipe Iran from the map, and the IDF do not drape their
weapons with banners extolling the virtues of destroying Iran. It simply
doesn't happen, so there is no moral equivalency you can create by pointing
the figure at Israel and making up a bunch of lies about stealing a nation.

I could have
Post by Count 1
added supplying arms to Hamas on the list of 'aggression', but I think you
get the point.
***
Israel sells weapons all over the world.
***

That's not an equatable point. Iran is supplying a proxy army in the Gaza
strip. Israel is supplying no proxy army working against Iran. Iran is
clearly the sole aggressor in this relationship.
HHW
2008-06-12 03:23:09 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
I think you're splitting hairs, but you do realize that it's perfectly
rational for Israelis to consider such behaviour threatening.
***
Of course it is threatening. The problem is that the Israeli
leadership have created the situation themselves.
***
For the Middle East Arab and Muslim peoples the alternatives are not
pleasant. They are: resist Israeli aggression and occupation, or
abandon the Palestinians to their fate as a stateless, dispossessed
people. The Egyptians and Jordanians excepted, they have chosen
resistance, the more shall we say "manly" of the unattractive options.
When I say that the Israeli leadership have created the problem
themselves, I can't imagine you would deny it. After all those men in
green with the rifles are occupying the West Bank pursuant to orders,
pursuant to governmental policy. That policy began with the
implantation of the first colonial settlement within a few weeks of
the end of the 1967 war. A few years later it matured into a formal
Master Plan. It's detailed in Aronson's book "Creating Facts". The
occupation and and colonization of the West Bank is a situation the
Israeli "leadership have created themselves." Instead of pretending to
"sigh" you could at least attempt to argue their position. You know
better than to do that opposite me out here in the bright light of
day.
Post by HHW
Yes - I know Hunter. From your perspective it's always going to be Israel's
fault.
They could begin atonement for it by withdrawing.

But since I dismiss your rants as born from ignorance don't bother
Post by HHW
expending the energy.
High School debaters are benched for such disingenuous tactics. You
either argue the the proposition and present the evidence supporting
it or you default emitting squiddish billows of ink to obscure a
retreat such as this..

Post by HHW
in a very real way - under threat by Iran.
But wouldn't be if the Palestinian People were not under an illegal
occupation.
Post by HHW
Whereas Iran is not under threat by Israel. The Prime Minister of Israel
does not threaten to wipe Iran from the map,
His hundred and fifty nuclear weapons deliverable by missile, aircraft
and submarine say it for him. And anyhow, Mr. Olmert has the luxury of
having Mr. Moffaz deliver the threats.

Post by HHW
weapons with banners extolling the virtues of destroying Iran.
It's worse. They have little girls writing hostile messages on
artillery shells and spread the image all over the world.

It simply
Post by HHW
doesn't happen, so there is no moral equivalency you can create by pointing
the figure at Israel and making up a bunch of lies about stealing a nation.
What is it about the theft of the Palestinian homeland which you don't
understand? I'll be happy to help. There are few secrets about it any
more.

1967 was a brief series of wars of choice by Israel. It's obvious
becuase of what israel has done with the occupied territories that the
motive was primarily expansionist. You just look at what they did as
occupiers, not at what they were saying. Your style of debate is to
avoid addressing the subject.
Post by HHW
 I could have
Post by Count 1
added supplying arms to Hamas on the list of 'aggression', but I think you
get the point.
***
Israel sells weapons all over the world. Do her leaders lie awake at
night imagining the misery they will inevitably cause? Has ISRAEL
committed acts of aggression by doing so? Maybe you should express
yourself in musical notation, Richard. The more narrow ambit might
assist in achieving precision.
Post by HHW
***
That's not an equatable point. Iran is supplying a proxy army in the Gaza
strip. Israel is supplying no proxy army working against Iran. Iran is
clearly the sole aggressor in this relationship.
Not so. Israel is working from Kurdistan with Iranian minorities to
subvert and destabilize the regime. IIRC I recently posted an article
about it. Regime change is a fundamentally aggressive policy. And
that's what Ahmadinijad actually threatened Iran with.

And what you are forgetting again is that the resistance from Gaza and
the West bank is a LEGITIMATE struggle for national liberation. Israel
has no cognizable claim whatever to those territories. Did you read
Professor D'Amato's article on the law involved? I posted that too. If
you can't find it I'll get the url for you.
jgarbuz
2008-06-11 23:50:54 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating. Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran. Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally, possible.
***
Yes, he did say that. Apparently the concern is that public opinion
doesn't determine Israeli policies.<
Just like everyplace else. Leaders are elected, and then do what they
can away with. The main difference between democracy and dictatorship,
is that under democracy, leaders have to occasionally leave power and
make room for the next one in line. Politicians make promises to get
elected, and then break them. Unfortunately, that's the best we can
do. The alternative is either total chaos or dictatorship.
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
[...]
Which other people's country? In any case, wars are always followed by
occupations, and occupations end when there is a peace settlement and
treaty, usually favorable to the victor.
Post by HHW
Post by HHW
That is what has engendered the belligerent
speech. Why should it surprise you? And why do you suppose you can
convince us to focus on a symptom, i.e., certain forms of
communication, when you refuse even to discuss the cause?<
What's it Iran's business even if Israel occupied "Palestinian land."
Don't they have their own issues to worry about?
Post by HHW
I could have
Post by HHW
added supplying arms to Hamas on the list of 'aggression', but I think you
get the point.
Israel sells weapons all over the world. Do her leaders lie awake at
night imagining the misery they will inevitably cause? <
The US and Russia sell much more arms than does Israel, but ISrael is
around number 4 in arms exports.
HHW
2008-06-11 22:35:56 UTC
Post by Count 1
After reading your rant I guess this is as close to an answer as you'll get.
Basically your bias against Israel is so strong anything she does in defence
or response to such aggression is characterized as 'criminal stupidity'.
That characterizes her foreign *policy* since 1947 very nicely. It's
her policies I object to. Yes, they reflect criminal stupidity. But
also greed and duplicity. I could go on. Listen now: every one of your
arguments requires the reader to suppress the underlying reasons for
Arab and Muslim hostility to Israel. Basically what you do is to
assume that everything Israel does is defensive. That is simply false.
You know that. It's no mistake on your part. I see it as a malicious
form of argument.
Post by Count 1
But something tells me if she did engage in any 'criminal stupidity' like a
tactical strike against Iranian enrichment facilities similar to her strike
against Osirak, you wouldn't be giving her a pass based on her soveriegnty.
Not if she is committing crimes. No, indeed. Sovereign nations are
obliged to submit to International Law. They would be denounced. No
more passes for Israel. We strive for the rule of law, not of the
jungle. I want to get America separated from its present essentially
involuntary role as an enabler of Zionist aggression. It's time for
Israel to receive ALL of the blow back generated by her own criminal
stupidity. We've suffered much too much for much too long.

The more I look at this post the more your ignorance becomes apparent.
Attacking Iran will be no walk in the park, no Osirak which was not
even defended. And you don't know the difference between tactical and
strategic strikes.
jgarbuz
2008-06-11 23:56:57 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
After reading your rant I guess this is as close to an answer as you'll get.
Basically your bias against Israel is so strong anything she does in defence
or response to such aggression is characterized as 'criminal stupidity'.
That characterizes her foreign *policy* since 1947 very nicely. It's
her policies I object to. Yes, they reflect criminal stupidity. But
also greed and duplicity. I could go on. Listen now: every one of your
arguments requires the reader to suppress the underlying reasons for
Arab and Muslim hostility to Israel.<
The "underlying" reason is that the Muslim ARabs will not accept a
Jewish state, or for that matter a Christian state, as Lebanon once
was, on what THEY call "Arab Islamic Land." As if the whole Middle
East is theirs. But in Europe there are a number of Muslim states:
Albania, Turkey, and now Kosovo.
Post by Count 1
But something tells me if she did engage in any 'criminal stupidity' like a
tactical strike against Iranian enrichment facilities similar to her strike
against Osirak, you wouldn't be giving her a pass based on her soveriegnty.
Not if she is committing crimes. No, indeed. Sovereign nations are
obliged to submit to International Law. <
Which "international law?" The League of Nations gave ALL of Mandatory
Palestine west of the Jordan river for a Jewish homeland. You pick
and choose the international laws you want enforced. But not the ones
favorable to Israel.

They would be denounced. No
Post by HHW
more passes for Israel. We strive for the rule of law, not of the
jungle. <
Me too. If you can get the Arab animals on board, the problem will be
solved.

strategic strikes.
Count 1
2008-06-12 00:37:08 UTC
Basically what you do is to
Post by HHW
assume that everything Israel does is defensive.
I haven't given you enough information for you to make that claim - so far
we are only discussing specifically the Iranian / Israeli situation.

Interestingly enough in the Iranian case defensive is the way to
characterize Israel's actions.

What you do is far worse, you blame the victim.

That is simply false.
Post by HHW
You know that. It's no mistake on your part. I see it as a malicious
form of argument.
What you do is assume Israel is to blame for all the aggression pointed at
her, so if you think it's a mailicous form or argument, stop engaging in it.
Post by HHW
Post by Count 1
But something tells me if she did engage in any 'criminal stupidity' like a
tactical strike against Iranian enrichment facilities similar to her strike
against Osirak, you wouldn't be giving her a pass based on her soveriegnty.
Not if she is committing crimes.
Was bombing Osirak a crime? Wouldn't you agree that Osirak's destruction was
a roundly good thing? Is international law always an absolute? Aren't there
cases where the right thing to do is not necessarily the legal thing to do,
in the context of international law?

Post by HHW
obliged to submit to International Law. They would be denounced. No
more passes for Israel.
Denounce away. The test will be if they set back the nuclear clock.

Post by HHW
jungle. I want to get America separated from its present essentially
involuntary role as an enabler of Zionist aggression.
What about India? What about Germany? They have excellent relations with
Israel and are capable of picking up much of the slack if the US ends all
financial and military support for Israel.

If you don't end relations with them, then the Salafists will still have an
argument to hit you.

Are you beginning to see the problem of acquiescing to the demands of
fanatics?

It's time for
Post by HHW
Israel to receive ALL of the blow back generated by her own criminal
stupidity. We've suffered much too much for much too long.
Ohhhh, so it's no longer her right to exist, to live in security. Now she
has to suffer, predicated on some percieved 'suffering' America has endured.
Bin Laden said he attacked you at least in part for your support of Israel.

So tell me - what parts of US policy shouldn't be altered as a result of
terrorism?
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-10 16:03:27 UTC
Post by Count 1
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
I listened to the interview. Standard stuff, express the obvious and impress
the less intellectually capable.
Predictable, coming from that corner where most rely on YouTube for
facts.
Post by Count 1
I can see why Hunter said 'most penetrating
interview', it was neither penetrating nor illuminating.
Unsurprising.
Post by Count 1
Interestingly
enough he did say he believed the majority of Israelis would not support a
strike by anyone against Iran and would even accept a civilian controlled
nuclear energy program in Iran.  Hardly supports Hunter's standard refrain
of Israelis as a pack of blood hungry wolves looking to hit Iran using any
pretext, or ally,  possible.
He does have trouble keeping his lies straight, doesn't he? A problem
when one is as ignorant as he is of the subjects he attempts to
address, but apparently this is a long-standing habit of his.

What I find amusing is how posters can scream "genocide" in one post,
then turn round and post some nonsense about overcrowded condititions
for the poor, freeloading Pallies.

Deborah
4PeaceMirelle
2008-06-10 16:10:39 UTC
On Jun 10, 9:03 am, "***@gmail.com" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
As usual, you left out the part about the IDF eating their palestinian
prey after they kill them. It’s the reason the dead palestinian
numbers are so low and the missing count is so high.
Nonsense. Pallies haul them away to their top restaurants.
Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid
8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Divide the sage leaves into equal portions and dress the kid.
In a large flameproof casserole, melt the fat over a high flame.
Brown the kid in the melted fat, and then remove and reduce the
flame. Add the onion, carrot and turnip, cover and let simmer for an
hour.
Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider. Bring to a boil,
add the bouquet garni, cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2
hours.
Remove the kid from the casserole and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole, pressing down on the
vegetables to squeeze out the liquids.
Place the kid on a warmed serving platter, pour over some of the
juices and sprinkle with the parsley.
Serve the remaining juices separately.
Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

http://tinyurl.com/ddkek (8th post)

1. Celeste Sinclair Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:26 am
Vile, intolerable, despicable, evil…
2. Norah Jensen Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:30 am
HORRIFYING!
3. Jerry Edwards Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:39 am
Forgive her Father, she knows not what she does.
Protect the dear children form people like Deborah Sharavi,
precious Lord.
4. Tom Cooper Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:42 am
A monster like this, I have not come across before.
5. Fred Konklin Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:49 am
Rage against such inhumanity!
6. Tara Belisle Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:59 am
This shows the terrorism that is inherent in zionism.
7. Gertrude Verman Says:
June 5, 2008 at 4:26 am
Barren, morally degenerate.
8. Nancy McDougal Says:
June 5, 2008 at 5:22 am
This Deborah Sharavi is not human.
9. Terry Bidak Says:
June 5, 2008 at 5:50 am
This “recipe” is not much different from what Israel is doing
Palestinians in Gaza. Killing Palestinians slowly by starving
them to
death.
10. Moss Hollinger Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:03 am
This woman is a danger to herself and others. Someone should
lock her up.
11. Lisa Bergen Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:15 am
When a people view themselves as being “chosen people”, by a
decree from God, this is the outcome.
12. Josh Smith Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:32 am
zionazi criminal.
13. Anne Collins Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:43 am
Reminds me of the Nazis making soap and lampshades from Jews.
14. Becky Polestar Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:51 am
So sad. I have lost all faith in humans. What happened to live
and let live?
15. Rocky Dempster Says:
June 5, 2008 at 6:59 am
Zionists=Nazis.
16. Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss Says:
June 5, 2008 at 8:55 pm
Another example of ZIONIST VIOLENCE.
17. Dr. Carolyn DeMarco Says:
June 5, 2008 at 11:52 pm
Distressing.
18. Ted McTavish Says:
June 6, 2008 at 7:18 pm
Man, this is one psycho bitch.
19. Madeline Nekoya Says:
June 8, 2008 at 2:59 pm
Imagine the outrage if someone were to post a cannibalistic
“recipe” about a Jewish child.
20. Brodie Drombolis Says:
June 8, 2008 at 3:09 pm
Deborah Sharavi needs to be reported to the appropriate
authorities for hate crimes.
21. Korina Zack Says:
June 8, 2008 at 4:22 pm
Zionist baby killer.
22. Gill Radcliff Says:
June 9, 2008 at 3:43 am
It’s disappointing that Ariel Sharon is in a coma and can’t be
tried — and found guilty for crimes against humanity.
23. Jennifer Theissen Says:
June 9, 2008 at 3:54 am
I feel sick to my stomach.

http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.com/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe/
Mirelle
Post by Count 1
Deborah
DoD
2008-06-10 17:34:25 UTC
Post by 4PeaceMirelle
Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
As usual, you left out the part about the IDF eating their palestinian
prey after they kill them. It’s the reason the dead palestinian
numbers are so low and the missing count is so high.
Nonsense.
Are you ever gonna shut up? Fuck, you are as stupid as you are ugly
and that just boggles the mind.
HHW
2008-06-11 20:59:31 UTC
Post by 4PeaceMirelle
Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
As usual, you left out the part about the IDF eating their palestinian
prey after they kill them. It’s the reason the dead palestinian
numbers are so low and the missing count is so high.
Nonsense.
Are you ever gonna shut up?  Fuck, you are as stupid as you are ugly
and that just boggles the mind.
Every time you open your mouth you drive your reputation further into
the sewer. Mirelle also owns you too.
HHW
Filed to eliminate redundancy.
4PeaceMirelle

Deborah
HHW
2008-06-11 18:32:22 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
What I find amusing is how posters can scream "genocide" in one post,
then turn round and post some nonsense about overcrowded condititions
for the poor, freeloading Pallies.
Deborah
Are you awake at present? Overcrowded conditions and genocide are not
mutually exclusive.
jgarbuz
2008-06-09 17:04:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah<
Deborah, I nominate you for prime minister of Israel. Your namesake in
the Bible was one of ancient Israel's best judges and leaders. But if
I were a woman, I'd be more like Jael, and just drive a stake through
their fucking brains.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:49:37 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Sounds like that old time religion in our Old Testament which
Christians would have rejected in the beginning if they'd had any
sense.
DoD
2008-06-10 06:20:35 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by jgarbuz
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]

::::::Chuckles::::: .. this is why I still read s.c.i... to see weird
shit like this...

which
Post by HHW
Christians would have rejected in the beginning if they'd had any
sense.-
That is why in my church bulletin two weeks ago they had a write up
about how we ***Catholics*** could get a lesson from Jews about
Teffelin... I doubt you know what that even is...

Drunk Jerk...

LOL!!!!!

David
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-10 16:07:51 UTC
Post by HHW
Sounds like that old time religion in our Old Testament
"YOUR" "Old Testament"?
Post by HHW
which
Christians would have rejected in the beginning if they'd had any
sense.
For starters, the first Christians were all Jews. Secondly, without
the so-called "Old Testament" there wouldn't have been any "New
Testament", and hence, no Christian religion; this applies to Islam as
well.

Deborah
HHW
2008-06-11 19:44:06 UTC
Post by HHW
which
Christians would have rejected in the beginning if they'd had any
sense.
For starters, the first Christians were all Jews. Secondly, without
the so-called "Old Testament" there wouldn't have been any "New
Testament", and hence, no Christian religion; this applies to Islam as
well.
Deborah
You are a provincial with the mind-set of an ultra orthodox nit
picker.

Whether they were Jews is of marginal relevance, a curiosity. They
became Christians. Christ was a sublime radical, a revolutionary.
What counts began afresh with him. What he could have meant to the
world far transcended Judaism. Christianity as a social philosophy is
not Judaism by any means. It's not tribal. Its great beauty lies in
that difference. And Christianity was destined to have a far greater
impact. It is tragic that the decision was made to incorporate
Babylonian myth and Middle Eastern nomadic savagery into what became
Christianity. Grafting a Middle Eastern mentality onto Europe was a
great error. Mistakes are made by men, not Gods.

Said again: As the Old Testament was out of copyright. Early
Christians made the mistake of adopting it as part of our "old time
religion". When you adopt such a thing it's yours. You commit to it.
Overall this move was an obscurantist disaster. It had the effect of
embedding a savage, nomadic Middle Eastern world view in Europe. It
wouldn't have been necessary to do that to buy into Christ's social
philosophy.
B.H. Cramer
2008-06-10 07:12:06 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah<
Deborah, I nominate you for prime minister of Israel.
Why not. She's fit right in. I mean - they've all been corrupt, lying,
terrorist arseholes.
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-10 16:05:16 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Thanks for the compliment, but I'd settle for getting my kids to
listen to me now and then.
Post by jgarbuz
But if
I were a woman, I'd be more like Jael, and just drive a stake through
their fucking brains.
No doubt, lol. It would save time, though.

Deborah
HHW
The primitive lore of 2,000 BCE rears its ugly head.
HHW
4PeaceMirelle
2008-06-09 18:56:26 UTC
On Jun 9, 9:30 am, "***@gmail.com" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

This “recipe” is not much different from what Israel is doing to

Deborah
HHW
Have you all actually gone to the url on Mirelle's post?
HHW
What did you think about what the the man said, Rosen?
dsharavi@gmail.com
2008-06-10 16:08:45 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by ***@gmail.com
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah
What did you think about what the the man said, Rosen?
I think you should stop porking little Mexican kiddies, Humper.

Deborah
HHW
2008-06-11 19:47:28 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by ***@gmail.com
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah
What did you think about what the the man said, Rosen?
I think I'll whip up a batch of Palestinian kid this afternoon.
Deborah
HHW
2008-06-10 16:47:23 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
The "most penetrating interview re what's actually going on...I've
read" part was pretty funny, too. I read the rest only because you and
Jack did. Then I ran into the Colon Powell part. Too much.
Deborah
See my response to Ariadne a minute ago, Rosen. Respond to that. It's
on point.
HHW
marika
2008-06-10 00:43:43 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
while a colon is one of the punctuation marks that designates a pause, it
certainly does't signify that you should stop reading altogether

mk5000

"the questions are the answers to questions in themselves
ask me if i really need it
ask me if you want to get hit
hit it"--angel carver blues, pavement
HHW
2008-06-10 06:06:15 UTC
Post by marika
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
while a colon is one of the punctuation marks that designates a pause, it
certainly does't signify that you should stop reading altogether
mk5000
"the questions are the answers to questions in themselves
ask me if i really need it
ask me if you want to get hit
hit it"--angel carver blues, pavement
Yeah, and anyone has the right to spell his name phonetically. Powell
has only himself to blame. He's been Colon Powell forever.
Eli Grubman
2008-06-10 06:39:39 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by marika
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
That should be analysed and rectified!

Eli
Panta Rhei
2008-06-10 10:30:07 UTC
Eli Grabmen, aka trolling dumb Rever'nerd and stalking Susan, etc. in Jewish
Post by Eli Grubman
Post by HHW
Post by marika
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Chances are that you degenerate swine will be appointed for that task! Maybe
apply for the job, my punching bag! <BG>
marika
2008-06-11 00:56:39 UTC
Post by Panta Rhei
Post by Eli Grubman
Post by HHW
Yeah, and anyone has the right to spell his name phonetically. Powell
has only himself to blame. He's been Colon Powell forever.
That should be analysed and rectified!
Eli
Chances are that you degenerate swine will be appointed for that task! Maybe
apply for the job, my punching bag! <BG>
Pardon me but am I speaking to Ponto Rhio? LOL

must be your software it's coming up ok here

Graphjam: popculture for people in cubicles

they propose several excel or microsoft type charts and graphs
On one page: boys brought to the yard by each milkshake graphed according
to my milkshake and other milkshakes

on another page lyrics to "everybody plays the fool sometime"

this one is a pie chart with everybody as 100 percent of the pie chart
exceptions: none

and so on, they keep graphing and charting lyrics

it's a great concept very dilbertian

mk5000

Chorus:
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like "It's better than yours"
Damn right, It's better than yours,
I can teach you, but I have to charge (2x)

Vrs1:
I know you want it...
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for,
They lose their minds, The way I wind,
I think it's time...

Vamp:
(La-La-La-La-la)
Warm it up,
(La-La-La-La-la)
The boys are waiting,
(La-La-La-La-la)
Warm it up,
(La-La-La-La-la)
The boys are waiting,

Chorus:
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like "It's better than yours"
Damn right, It's better than yours,
I can teach you, but I have to charge (2x)

Vrs2:
I can see you're on it...
You want me to teach thee,
Technics that freaks these boys,
It can't be bought,
Just don't please get caught,
Watch if you're smart,

Vamp:
(La-La-La-La-la)
Warm it up,
(La-La-La-La-la)
The boys are waiting,
(La-La-La-La-la)
Warm it up,
(La-La-La-La-la)
The boys are waiting,

Chorus:
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like "It's better than yours"
Damn right, It's better than yours,
I can teach you, but I have to charge (2x)

Bridge:
Oh, Once you get involved,
Everyone will look this way so,
You must maintain your charm,
Sametime maintain your halo,
Just get the perfect lense,
Then switch it up and then,

Spoken:
Then next his eyes are squint,
Then he's picked up your scent,

Count 1
<::groan::>
marika
2008-06-11 01:00:14 UTC
Post by Count 1
Post by Eli Grubman
Post by HHW
Yeah, and anyone has the right to spell his name phonetically. Powell
has only himself to blame. He's been Colon Powell forever.
That should be analysed and rectified!
Eli
<::groan::>
i have a feeling you might not be familiar with this song but i think it's
a hoot

clip of song available on site in case you don't know it

mk5000

http://graphjam.com/2008/04/03/funny-graphs-kelis-milkshake/
HHW
2008-06-10 16:46:11 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, who was an aide to former Secretary of State Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
I wasn't able to read past that "Colon".
That's probably best for you. You wouldn't be able respond to what the
man says anyway. Why lie awake at night stricken by the realization
that America might not attack Iran for Israel after all? Did you see
the article about the Pentagon's thwarting of Cheney's plan to attack
Iran last summer? In last analysis who did that? It was Secretary of
Defense Gates, a Bush appointee, who is no maverick. Is one to
conclude that he did not consult with his Commander in Chief? Think
now, Ariadne, what might this mean? What could it mean for the U/Os'
West Bank Zion? You see what this struggle is about don't you? If Iran
is NOT attacked Israel will HAVE TO settle with the Palestinians.
Strange, isn't it?

Thank God (just a figure of speech, Ariadne) it was an *American* in a
pro-Israel think tank which blew the administration's cover. I
nominate him as patriot of the month. I wonder how his in-house
Zionist colleagues reacted. Do you suppose they have tenure in think
tanks? Will he be another Norman Finkelstein?
Mavisbeacon
What nuclear threat?
snakehawk
2008-06-09 17:37:06 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel. All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.

Look at what happened the last time Hezbollah spanked Israel's so-
highly-touted ground forces. Israel sent thousands of ground troops
supported by tank divisions, helicopter gunships and high-tech fighter
jets to attack Lebanon. About 1500 barefooted Hezbollah freedom
fighters wiped the floor with the inept Israeli military.

Israelis are still basking in their glorious sneak attack on Saddam's
nuclear power plants at a time when Iraq was so weak it couldn't
respond. The Israelis are now bragging about destroying the
completely undefended nuclear power plant in Gaza that supplied power
to millions of Palestinians. Again the victim couldn't strike back.

Well, Iran can--and certainly would--strike back. At the same time,
the people of the United States are getting a little tired of watching
their sons and daughters get killed and maimed protecting Israel's ass
in the middle east. If the Israelis launch an attack on Iran, Israel
will see what it's like to have their cities destroyed by high-flying
bombers and land-launched missiles.

And the Jews will be on their own: the American people will rebel
against sending more young Americans to fight Israel's wars.
a***@gmail.com
2008-06-09 18:08:25 UTC
All the zionist turds are capable is shooting toddler in their
concentration camps. Iranians should wake up and turn Esther's tomb to
a lavatory and crap on their Yahweh. The zionist days based on the
lies of hollow-hoax. are numbered.
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
against sending more young Americans to fight Israel's wars.- Hide quoted text -
Frank Arthur
2008-06-09 19:11:39 UTC
<***@gmail.com>
There are some 90 internet sites dedicated to destruction of law and
order, inciting to violence, support for
Islamic extremism and terrorism, helping end Western civilization and
hatred of Americans and their allies.
Most of them are also rabid Jew haters, White supremecists, White
nationalists and viscious in their hatred of diatribes against us as
Blacks,Asians,Latinos or anyone other than their twisted vision of
superior albinism.
They admire strong dictators like Adolf Hitler, or current Ayatolahs
and are as honest as Ahmedinajad with his Holocaust denial and rants
of "wiping Israel off the map". They support terrorists in Afghanistan
and Iraq and help kill American troops.
Their names often belie their hatred, but not always. They sometimes
try to seem legitimate. You know some already like
aryan88,aryan-nations,codoh,compuserb,Freedomsite,hitlerisgod,holywar,ihr,jewatch,KuKluxKlan,natall,natvan,nazi.or,nswpp,ostara,panzerfaust,
radio-islam,
revisionists,rahowa,stormfront,ukar,vanguardnews,whitepower,whitepride
and as many sick and degenerates that infest our cities & towns.
Don't join the haters. Don't support racists. Don't support Islamist
extremists.
DoD
2008-06-09 18:37:53 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel.  All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.
If Israel would have fought the way it could, then you pieces of shit
would have been bitching about those big bad Jooooze...just like you
do with palarabs...
You people take the cake with hypocrisy.
B.H. Cramer
2008-06-10 09:47:04 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel. All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.
If Israel would have fought the way it could,

BBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We saw Ersatz israel fighting "the way it could" in July 2006, fuckwit. They
were whupped by a couple thousand rag-tag, part time militia ferchrissake.
And who can ever forget the images of the big, brave Golani coming home, one
day into a 4 day patrol, crying their goddamned eyes out.

Fuck orf with your bullshit, doodoo.
HHW
2008-06-10 17:00:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel.  All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.
If Israel would have fought the way it could, then you pieces of shit
would have been bitching about those big bad Jooooze...just like you
do with palarabs...
You people take the cake with hypocrisy.
Israel fought "the way it could". What was missing, David? Nukes
against refugees?

You're too stupid to indulge hypocrisy. That involves two lines of
thought simultaneously.
DoD
Battle plans, you stupid old drunk.
HHW
2008-06-11 21:06:14 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by HHW
Post by DoD
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
What nuclear threat?
Hell, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to whip the crap out of
Israel.  All Iran has to do is furnish the Lebanese Hezbollah fighters
with small-arms ammunition and a few old bazookas.
If Israel would have fought the way it could, then you pieces of shit
would have been bitching about those big bad Jooooze...just like you
do with palarabs...
You people take the cake with hypocrisy.
Israel fought "the way it could". What was missing, David?
Battle plans, you stupid old drunk.
I'm glad you mentioned that part of the debacle, David. An effective
army requires good leadership. They don't have that either.

By the way, you could benefit here on the newsgroups with a little
forethought and planning. Are you capable of it?
Frank Arthur
extremists.
snakehawk
2008-06-09 20:45:12 UTC
Post by Frank Arthur
There are some 90 internet sites dedicated to destruction of law and
order, inciting to violence, support for
Islamic extremism and terrorism, helping end Western civilization and
hatred of Americans and their allies.
There are hundreds of internet sites dedicated to the United States,
aimed at encouraging U.S. citizens to cherish the centuries-old policy
of the United States initiated by the founding fathers to avoid
foreign entanglements. These sites promote the interests of the
United States over foreigners, like the Israelis, for instance, whose
interests conflict with the interests of the United States of America.

The internet sites express admiration for leaders whose allegiances
are not diluted by maudlin sentimentality for other fabled
"homelands," whose loyalties are centered on their own country, the
United States, and whose energies are directed at furthering the
welfare of the citizens of those United States. Or as John Quincy
Adams said, "America . . . is well-wisher to the freedom and
independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her
own." Or as Thomas Jefferson counseled, "Peace, commerce, and honest
friendship, with all nations -entangling alliances with none."

The internet sites deplore foreign militant murderers operating
outside of the United States and the supporters of those murderers who
justify crimes against whole nations of people based on questionable
historical interpretations, or religious affiliations, or ethnic
heritage. The sites seek and promote solutions that do not include
violence for convenience and urge condemnation of those who resort to
violence to gain political ends.

People who relentlessly pursue a program of vilification of some
religious group or sect, whether the targets are Christians, Muslims,
Hindus ( or even non-Israeli Jews ) will find that their bigotry is
not welcome. Haters, particularly the Muslim haters, and especially
the Israeli-Jewish Muslim haters who daily spew their hatred of Islam
all over the internet, will find their venom neutralized by loyal
Americans who put their country--the United States--first.

Don't support the ambitions of foreigners who would use up and consume
the United States for their claimed ethnic homeland. Don't support
the haters. Don't support the bigots. Don't support Jewish
extremists who would even sacrifice America for their mythical
homeland.
Frank Arthur
2008-06-09 21:59:17 UTC
Post by Frank Arthur
[...]

It was not Jewish extremists who attacked the WTC and Pentagon killing
3,000 Americans on 9/11 but Muslim terrorists mostly from Saudi
Arabia.
Every American President since the inception and establishment of the
legal State of Israel found Israel to be a loyal dedicated supporter
of the United States since 1948. To this present day Israel is the
only democracy in the Middle east.
snakehawk
2008-06-09 23:20:23 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Don't support the ambitions of foreigners who would use up and consume
the United States for their claimed ethnic homeland.  Don't support
the haters.  Don't support the bigots.  Don't support Jewish
extremists who would even sacrifice America for their mythical
homeland.
It was not Jewish extremists who attacked the WTC and Pentagon killing
3,000 Americans on 9/11 but Muslim terrorists mostly from Saudi
Arabia.
We're not too certain about that: it was Israeli-Jewish extremists who
danced with joy on the top of a van in a New Jersey parking lot at the
moment of the attack on 9/11.

But even if some Muslim young men were the guilty parties, it is
blatant bigotry to condemn all Muslims for the crimes of a few
fanatics. And that is what you are guilty of--blatant bigotry
occompanied by a relentless hate campaign against all Muslims.
Post by snakehawk
Every American President since the inception and establishment of the
legal State of Israel found Israel to be a loyal dedicated supporter
of the United States since 1948.
Good. Then let the Israelis conduct themselves in such a way that the
United States will not be involved in assassination, murder, torture,
and theft.

If the Israelis are loyal and dedicated supporters of the United
States, then they should support the lawful wishes of the people of
the United States and withdraw to the legal borders of Israel as
created by the U.N., lay down their murder weapons, cease and desist
from illegally trespassing on land, diverting water, appropriating
revenues, stripping banks, bulldozing homes and farms, and killing
women and children living in the neighboring countries.

If Israel supports the United States, then it must support the
sovereignty, the freedom, and the independence of the Arab State
created in Palestine by the U.N. in resolution 181.

Post by snakehawk
only democracy in the Middle east.
Obviously, there are two types of democracies. One grants equal
rights to all citizens within its borders, protects the rights of all
citizens to speak out, to travel freely, to run a business, to own and
cultivate land, and to be safe and secure in their homes.

And then there is present day Israel: a "democracy" where religious
and tribal affiliation determines the status of the citizenry, with
one group granted the exclusive right to hold high office, to rise in
the ranks of the military, to own and occupy property, to be appointed
to executive positions, and to freely move around the country.

The other group was just not fortunate enough to be born of the magic
tribe. They must abide by the wishes of the favored group or suffer
eviction, empoverishment, imprisonment, and even death. Ah, yes, what
a wonderful democracy that present-day Israel is.
Dr. Lippschitz
2008-06-10 18:34:34 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Post by Frank Arthur
[...]
A few thousand people is really a speck compared to what the jews will do to
the US if they had their way.
That's bullshit and you know it. Democracy is a joke anyway.
HHW
Rosen, Ratner, DoD, Ariadne, Arthur et al., have at it.
HHW
How about Israeli ethnic cleansers? Should we support them?
Dr. Lippschitz
2008-06-10 18:25:46 UTC
Post by Frank Arthur
There are some 90 internet sites dedicated to destruction of law and
order, inciting to violence, support for
Islamic extremism and terrorism, helping end Western civilization and
hatred of Americans and their allies.
That will never happen. The White race is too strong and intelligent. What
you're really afraid of is that the jews will be destroyed and frankly it
doesn't matter. They've been hanging on by the skin of their teeth and by
the charity of their betters for a long time. In this modern age it's time
to rid ourselves of these genetic mutants and create a new world order :o)
Post by Frank Arthur
Most of them are also rabid Jew haters,
Face it Frank, most people don't like jews. Some are just more vocal about
it. The only friends you have are the wacko fundy christians who want to
wait in Jerusalem for the rapture which is the only reason they want israel
around. After they are sucked up to heaven when Jesus returns, the jews and
israel will be holocauted. And these are your friends hahaha

White supremecists, White
Post by Frank Arthur
nationalists and viscious in their hatred of diatribes against us as
Blacks,Asians,Latinos or anyone other than their twisted vision of
superior albinism.
You're insane Frank. Those people are only a fraction of the 1% that are
visable. All the others may say nothing but if they are sane will believe in
the preservation of their race above all others. They don't like jews or
their so called culture and don't want jews around them which is why they
gave them Palestine. Next, they will rid Europe of the other mid east and
muslim people who only ended up in Europe as a result of a labour shortage
caused by jew incited WWII. Holocaust? Who cares? We're looking out for
ourselves first in the future. No more Mr. Nice Guy. We won't even keep the
jews around as slaves because they can never be trusted.
Post by Frank Arthur
They admire strong dictators like Adolf Hitler, or current Ayatolahs and
are as honest as Ahmedinajad with his Holocaust denial and rants of
"wiping Israel off the map". They support terrorists in Afghanistan and
Iraq and help kill American troops.
Bullshit.
Nothing wrong with being a racist.
HHW
2008-06-10 16:55:04 UTC
Post by snakehawk
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
This would be an excellent time for the Democratic Congress to say
"NO" to the sale of the new F-35 to Israel. There would certainly be a
message in that even though the Ariadne's of the word would have
trouble parsing it. Good post, Hawk.
HHW
Precisely.
HHW
The best questions are always easy to understand.
HHW
2008-06-10 05:19:14 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
No. And no. Just give us an opportunity to retire gracefully prior
thereto so we can prove there is no complicity.
DoD
2008-06-10 06:09:17 UTC
Post by HHW
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
No. And no. Just give us an opportunity to retire gracefully prior
thereto so we can prove there is no complicity.
Good gawd almighty... someone spare us from this candidate for
TMZ..!!!!
B.H. Cramer
2008-06-10 07:11:07 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
Why would Iran whack Ersatz israel with an atomic weapon, garbageguz?

They're achieving remarkable things now.
HHW
2008-06-11 17:58:39 UTC
Post by B.H. Cramer
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
Why would Iran whack Ersatz israel with an atomic weapon, garbageguz?
The simplest questions are the best. Not one of these creatures will
touch it. The real reason is this: Iran has become dangerous too soon.
Israel has not yet succeeded in defeating the Resistance and
consolidating its grip on the West Bank. She wants America's Navy and
Airforce to set the Iranians back a generation or so to give them time
to complete the crimes in process but not yet complete.
4PeaceMirelle
2008-06-11 19:17:29 UTC
Post by HHW
Iran has become dangerous too soon.
Iran is not dangerous.
The idiot zionists say it is because they want the oil and their
"Greater Israel" expansionist/imperialist plans moving along.

Mirelle
HHW
2008-06-12 02:16:31 UTC
Post by 4PeaceMirelle
Iran has become arguably "dangerous" too soon.
Iran is not dangerous.
The idiot zionists say it is because they want the oil and their
"Greater Israel" expansionist/imperialist plans moving along.
I added one word and a set of quotation marks. You're right, my
comment was too categorical.
Post by 4PeaceMirelle
Mirelle
Dr. Lippschitz
2008-06-10 17:35:19 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
First of all. Iran would destroy israel in 10 minutes. Second, it's better
to sacrifice the 5m jews in Palestine rather than cause the death of a 100k
humans.
a***@hotmail.com
2008-06-11 23:40:08 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
You are saying that Israel's neighbors have to live with the real
Israeli nuclear threat in perpetuity whereas Israel has the right to
"wipe out" the potential Iranian nuclear threat without provocation
(purely verbal rhetoric doen't count and please don't give us any crap
about "responsible" Israelis and irresponsible Muslims - Israel's
leaders are on record with apocalyptic talk about taking the region
with them if faced with defeat).

Israelis are people as are its neighbors and such an asymmetric view
of two peoples is only consistent with a world-view that Israelis of
all people shuld find abhorrent - ubermenchen and untermenchen.
jgarbuz
2008-06-12 00:00:38 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
You are saying that Israel's neighbors have to live with the real
Israeli nuclear threat in perpetuity<
Sure, just like Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba do. Or would you like see
them violate the NPT and get nukes too?
Post by a***@hotmail.com
whereas Israel has the right to
"wipe out" the potential Iranian nuclear threat without provocation
(purely verbal rhetoric doen't count <
It has not been purely verbal. Hezbollah was created and trained by
Iran, and they have killed plenty of Israelis. And Iranian missiles
have falled on Israel during the Lebanese war. If that isn't
provocation, I don't know what is.
Post by a***@hotmail.com
and please don't give us any crap
about "responsible" Israelis and irresponsible Muslims - Israel's
leaders are on record with apocalyptic talk about taking the region
with them if faced with defeat).<
What's wrong with that?
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Israelis are people as are its neighbors and such an asymmetric view
of two peoples is only consistent with a world-view that Israelis of
all people shuld find abhorrent - ubermenchen and untermenchen.<
If the Arabs minded their own fucking business, and didn't make war
and cause trouble for the Jewish state, there would be no problems.
a***@hotmail.com
2008-06-12 01:24:36 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by jgarbuz
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.<>
Does this mean that Israel has to wait for Iran to hit it with an
atomic bomb, and does Israel need US permission to wipe out the
Iranian nuclear threat on its own?
You are saying that Israel's neighbors have to live with the real
Israeli nuclear threat in perpetuity<
Sure, just like Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba do. Or would you like see
them violate the NPT and get nukes too?
So you are saying that just as Mexico Venezuela and Cuba live without
a nuclear or (for that matter any other) deterrent against the US,
Egypt, Syria, Iran and Iraq (I am not incuding U S sponsored puppet
regimes in West Asia) have no other choice but to live without a
nuclear deterrent against Israel ?

Actually Cuba "borowed" a nuclear deterrent against the US and
although they had to give it up they at least got a US pledge not to
attack themt out of it.

The analogy doesn't really hold and at any rate citing one unfair and
unjust situtaion is not an argument in favor of another unfair and
unjust situation.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by a***@hotmail.com
whereas Israel has the right to
"wipe out" the potential Iranian nuclear threat without provocation
(purely verbal rhetoric doen't count <
It has not been purely verbal. Hezbollah was created and trained by
Iran, and they have killed plenty of Israelis. And Iranian missiles
have falled on Israel during the Lebanese war. If that isn't
provocation, I don't know what is.
It is provocation and belligerance because Arab/Muslim states (endowed
with a spine - not counting the Jordans Saudi Arabias etc.)will not
tolerate a state that behaves like Israel does in their midst.

If Israel wants to impose its will by raw uncivilized force - thats
fine - but they shouldn't whine about non-existent nuclear threats
when they have probably the world's 4th or 5th largest nuclear force
with a triad of delivery systems - missiles, planes and submarines.

If Israel wants to be the sole possessor of the option of nuclear
escalation - it is simply too grotesque a demand to be made upon the
world community. The U.S. backing for this absurd demand is what is
keeping Western mainstream media from writing about it objectively.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by a***@hotmail.com
and please don't give us any crap
about "responsible" Israelis and irresponsible Muslims - Israel's
leaders are on record with apocalyptic talk about taking the region
with them if faced with defeat).<
What's wrong with that?
"Is Paris burning?" aren't you uncomfortable how exactly present day
Israel's behavior mirrors a certain German regime in the recent past?
Post by jgarbuz
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Israelis are people as are its neighbors and such an asymmetric view
of two peoples is only consistent with a world-view that Israelis of
all people shuld find abhorrent - ubermenchen and untermenchen.<
If the Arabs minded their own fucking business, and didn't make war
and cause trouble for the Jewish state, there would be no problems.-
Let Arabs try to fuck Israel and let Israel try to fuck Arabs - we are
all imperfect human beings burdened with competitiveness, a will to
dominate etc. There are many countries with borders that are far from
peaceful - and they all live with neighbors they dislike/hate/
tolerate.

Israel cannot claim exemption from the laws that govern human nature.
If its existence can only be guaranteed by the strategic nuclear
asymmetry then it will cease to exist in the fairly near future.

HHW
2008-06-12 03:31:22 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by jgarbuz
[...]
Almost all the Zionist arguments here are based on suppressed premises
and fallacy. You've uncovered that pattern deftly. Israeli bombs are
good, defensive bombs made by "sweet Jews" for all the right reasons.
Any Muslim bombs must be bad, aggressive bombs. This racism is built
into the whole colonial exercise.

Al Nakba
2008-06-12 02:32:56 UTC
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31...
A Washington insider, former aid to Colon Powell, gives the most
candid assessment of the present crisis I've yet heard. If you want to
deepen your understanding of what's going on for the US in the Middle
East, don't miss this.
I'll bet you found the effendis penatrating..