Want to buy Iranian girlmeat!
Lee
2010-10-13 19:21:45 UTC
Hi!

I'm a cannibal and I'm interested in Iranian girlmeat.

Iranian girls are delicious and I have to eat them!

I will pay money, Dollars or Euros, for living girls or fresh
girlmeat.

I'll take females of up to age 40, I will also take mother and
daughter
combos.

These girls will be butchered, cooked and eaten, so you'll never see
them again. This is your chance to sell girls and to earn some money.

Girls must be healthy, of course.

Contact me at ***@hotmail.com

Or visit my group, where you can buy and sell girls; volunteer girls
may offer themselves:

http://groups.google.com/group/thegirlmeatmarket

Lee
Gynophagus
2010-12-09 20:54:51 UTC
Hi!

I'm a cannibal and I'm still interested in Iranian girlmeat.

Iranian girls are delicious and I have to eat them!

I will pay money, Dollars or Euros, for living girls or fresh
girlmeat.

I can offer $5000 or more for a girl.I will also take groups of 2 or 3
girls, maybe more.

I'll take women of up to age 40, I will also take mother and daughter
combos. Will also take girlfriends, wives, aunts etc.

I will also take female volunteers who want to be eaten.

These girls will be butchered, cooked and eaten, so you'll never see
them again. This is your chance to sell girls and to earn some money.

Girls must be healthy, of course.

Contact me at ***@excite.com

Or visit my group "Girl Flesh" at:

http://groups.google.com/group/girl-flesh

Lee
Hossein Gholami
2021-09-28 15:44:47 UTC
Post by Gynophagus
Hi!
I'm a cannibal and I'm still interested in Iranian girlmeat.
Iranian girls are delicious and I have to eat them!
I will pay money, Dollars or Euros, for living girls or fresh
girlmeat.
I can offer $5000 or more for a girl.I will also take groups of 2 or 3
girls, maybe more.
I'll take women of up to age 40, I will also take mother and daughter
combos. Will also take girlfriends, wives, aunts etc.
I will also take female volunteers who want to be eaten.
These girls will be butchered, cooked and eaten, so you'll never see
them again. This is your chance to sell girls and to earn some money.
Girls must be healthy, of course.
http://groups.google.com/group/girl-flesh
Lee
Hello.....I have a girl...she is 24...and I want to sell her as meat